Reasons for buying electronic price tags
- Create time for important tasks: save effort, time, costs and nerves
- Simplify processes: Relieve your employees
- Create priorities: Your employees have more time for customer service
- Modern working environment: Be an attractive employer for future professionals
- Prepare yourself for the future: Digitization and automation of processes
- Business management tool: Use electronic price tags as a tool for pricing, promotions and happy hour
- Ahead of the competition: Competitive advantage through faster reaction to market prices
4-fold effectiveness and flexibility from 500 to 2000 price changes per week
- Flexibility: change prices without being dependent on branch staff
- Control: You control what happens to the prices and when
- Error avoidance: Bring the error rate down to 0%.
- Customer interaction: Price tags can be used to interact with the customer via QR Code or NFC
- Positioning of information: customers and employees can be shown different information
- Modular system: Start with 100 electronic price tags andupgrade gradually. The system automatically recognizes the new electronic price tags
Things to know about electronic price tags and variations
Electronic price tags are, independent radio modules with an e-paper display. E-paper is known as electronic paper and is used, for example, in e-book readers, because this display form is easy on the eyes.
The electronic price tags receive their information from your merchandise management system and can thus be linked to an individual article via a barcode.
Each application area has its own specific requirements. Our current product range includes 4 different series, Stellar, Nowa, Nebula and Lumina, each with different sizes from 1.5" to 10.2".
Examples of applications for electronic price tags can be found in pharmacies, in the retail trade, in consumer electronics stores, in DIY stores, in building material stores, right up to warehouse and room signage.
For each area of application there is also suitable fixing material
Selected models are available in 3 colours (black-white-red) and in a version suitable for freezing.
Our electronic price tag has a battery life of more than 5-7 years and the lowest failure rate in the industry.
Optionally also available in red
Fully graphic-capable ePaper display
- Arbitrary display of content
- QR and barcodes
Each label has a unique identifier
Up to 5 years battery life
With LED and page change